Source: Sports Seoul via Naver
1. [+9,786, -53] I just don’t know why anyone would buy cosmetics from a personal brand like this instead of all the huge companies out there? They can’t even compare to the investments and money spent on developing products by bigger companies.
2. [+6,158, -33] She can’t say much when the resignation rate for the company is 91%
3. [+5,549, -29] ㅜㅜ Looks like her employees are going to have it rough again because she’s in a bad mood now
4. [+4,117, -21] Consumers need to wake up… Why exactly are they trusting the clothes and make up products being sold by Instagram stars? Are you really believing their lies when they say “I have no margins on this sale, my wholesaler hates me”?
5. [+2,818, -16] I’ve never seen a company start with a ‘9’ in their resignation rate.. It’s quite clear to the eye how her company is being run.
6. [+1,013, -2] The funny thing about these Instagram salespeople is that they sell low quality products while they themselves wear luxury goods
7. [+987, -4] How does her company have a higher resignation rate than a telemarketing company? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+898, -3] There’s no apology to her past employees, only to the “people who like her” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+559, -4] You really can’t judge a book by its cover… From first impression, she looks so innocent and is always smiling like a baby, but who knows how she was acting behind the scenes that the situation has gotten this bad…
10. [+169, -2] Data does not lie
🏵💮🌼 Kpop Hit – share the Kpop vibes 🌼💮🏵
(👍≖‿‿≖)👍 👍(≖‿‿≖👍) KPOP MUSIC GAME – the best FREE KPOP game EVER 😉 😉
📱 For iPhone / iPAD: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id944222617