Source: Herald Pop via Nate
1. [+1,866, -25] ㅋㅋ.. I mean.. nah, nevermind
2. [+1,586, -24] I have lots to say but won’t say it… it seems like idols stop maturing past their late teens, early twenties…
3. [+1,546, -28] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They look like second years in middle school
4. [+135, -4] YG’s nickname right now is YakGuk (pharmacy). Furthermore, GD and TOP have both been in scandals related to marijuana, so for them to post a picture like this on Instagram? That’s basically them telling people to bark all they want, they’re going to do what they want. Anyone who still fangirls over GD and TOP after this is just proving that they’re a fool.
5. [+114, -2] These two druggies acting up again
6. [+83, -0] Please stop posting pictures of people with criminal records…
7. [+77, -1] Why act like this in your thirties?
8. [+72, -0] These kids are really just incomplete humans
9. [+64, -0] They seriously look homeless ㅋ
10. [+61, -0] Ugh, this is so cringe…
11. [+55, -0] I don’t think they’ll mature even till the day they die. They have no idea what the feeling of embarrassment is. Pathetic and sad ㅎㅎ
12. [+54, -0] Their body is aging but they’re mentally still in their teens
1. [+1,225, -385] Wow, it gets hopeless when tryhards get older, and TOP is a perfect example of that. TOP has a history of throwing a cigarette out on the street as well as GD with his history of marijuana use. Ugh, cringe.
2. [+783, -182] Whether they upload selcas or selcas of themselves smoking, it’s their private SNS, what’s it to you?
3. [+483, -48] As if putting their Instagram pictures in the news isn’t bad enough, you’re even speculating why they posted it
4. [+427, -78] What’s it to you if adults smoke or not?
5. [+326, -54] Don’t police what someone should post on their own Instagram
6. [+159, -21] Marijuana users… they’re one and the same. Poor character. Birds of a feather.
7. [+110, 8] What’s wrong with you two.. just stay quiet.. do they think the Big Bang now is what it used to be in the past?
8. [+94, -13] They’re druggie trash
Source: News 24 via Naver
1. [+2,180, -183] If they had even an ounce of remorse over their past mistakes… they would never have been able to post this. I’m not saying that smoking’s bad but there’s no reason for them to be reacting to this issue like this. If they were actually reflecting, they’d be staying quiet… but this shows that they have any intention but.
2. [+1,099, -140] GD and TOP… really shouldn’t be posting pictures of themselves smoking
3. [+426, -266] GD and TOP are cute ㅋㅋ But these are pictures from their private Instagram, you can see them just by following them. You don’t have to post them to Naver and expose them to people who don’t care to see them;;
4. [+212, -77] Journalist-nim, did you go into TOP’s head to read his thoughts?
5. [+135, -15] Yang Hyun Suk, Seungri, and these guys just seem to think of the public as pigs
6. [+117, -15] Ji Chang Wook’s smoking controversy aside… TOP and GD are not in any position to be putting out an opinion on that, no? I guess they really are living their lives without thought. They seem to think that they’re so artistic that they can’t be understood by a public so dumb…
7. [+106, -17] Why don’t you post drugs while you’re at it too
8. [+103, -34] SNS is a private space so they’re free to post what they want but I think there’s a need for these two to be more careful with what they post considering their influence. Kids who are still growing and maturing will look at this and think that it’s cool and want to copy them. It also plants the impression that smoking is a good thing. As trend setters to teens and twenties, I hope that they’re more thoughtful about what they choose to post. And of course, the criminals should stay quiet as well.
🏵💮🌼 Kpop Hit – share the Kpop vibes 🌼💮🏵
💜💜💜 An UNBELIEVABLE FUN GAME for BTS: A.R.M.Y Quest 💜💜💜
📱 For iPhone / iPAD: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/army-quest-into-bts-universe/id1480503654