Source: News 1 via Nate
When asked how much she makes with her amount of subscribers, she replied, “Views matter more than subscriber counts. I don’t get a lot of views. In a month, the channel makes 100 million won when I get a lot of views, but it’s not all mine. I share it with my company.” She then explained that she doesn’t share that income with her members since it’s her personal channel and revealed that production expenses come out of the income as well.
1. [+224, -27] There’s been a lot of talk about your channel lately? Did you apologize?
2. [+153, -9] This is why everyone thinks they’ll hit daebak if they start streaming or their own channel…
3. [+119, -10] There was originally a puppy channel named solarsido
4. [+37, -3] Ridiculous that she stole another channel’s name ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+24, -2] No wonder celebrities are jumping into YouTube. They already have the views and subscribers guaranteed.
6. [+19, -2] Must you.. really.. have it all… ㅠㅠ
7. [+9, -0] Ugh, I hate living
8. [+7, -6] Jealous ㅠㅠ
9. [+6, -1] Even someone like her can make so much money
10. [+5, -5] How much production expenses could a YouTube channel have?
Kpop Hit – share the Kpop vibes
The best FREE game about Kpop ever:
👉 For Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=vn.ninhkidd.bestkpopever
👉 For iPhone/iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id944222617