Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+284, -35] It’s obvious that people are commenting here without having actually watched the drama. Lee Chung Ah’s voice is briefly featured but they never feature scenes of them actually on dates or anything. The main point of the plot is Seohyun’s struggles with her mother so stop making a big deal out of her relationship. The theme of the drama deals with struggles between family and how they heal.
2. [+263, -32] The main focus is the struggle between a mother and her daughter, her sexual orientation is barely a plot point. If you watch the drama, it shows the love and hate relationship between a mother and her daughter so affectionately ㅠㅠ makes me miss my own mother ㅠㅠ
3. [+233, -28] I was surprised at the detail of the character development. Seohyun’s character grows up watching her parents fight and eventually divorce, which becomes a traumatic memory for her and a source of emotional instability. The absence of her father in her life actually helps her in growing closer with her girlfriend.
4. [+29, -6] The focus of the drama is how a woman who grew up in an unstable childhood with a mother who gets divorced multiple times and how they later reach an understand between each other. There’s actually barely any themes of her sexual orientation in it.
5. [+27, -4] It’s a short drama that focuses more on bringing out fresh plot points than worrying about viewer ratings. I like Seohyun and the woman who plays her mother.
6. [+11, -7] Seohyun needs to work on the emotional aspect of her acting more…
7. [+10, -4] I like Seohyun’s acting. Her voice has weight to it.
8. [+6, -1] Her acting has improved a lot. Seems like she put in a lot of effort.
🏵💮🌼 Kpop Hit – share the Kpop vibes 🌼💮🏵
O̲ppa̲ (っ-̶●̃益●̶̃)っ ,︵‿ Awesome FREE game about GOT7 👋≧◉ᴥ◉≦
📱 For iPhone / iPAD: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/games-for-igot7/id1113430468