Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+1,460, -94] Stupid fangirls, stop shielding this. He made a traffic infraction by turning left and causing a car accident, which makes it gross negligence.
2. [+1,243, -90] Armies went on and on about how the taxi was supposedly illegally parked ㅋㅋㅋ All of you better shut up and stop shielding him now.
3. [+1,114, -63] As a fan, this is so frustrating. None of this would’ve been a problem if Jungkook just followed traffic. Big Hit needs to let us know what’s going on.
4. [+132, -10] Just admit to your fault and put out a public statement. This isn’t something that hiding is going to solve. The longer you wait… the bigger the betrayal will be. We’re all fully disappointed in you already.
5. [+122, -13] What pisses me off more is that fans are shielding this saying it’s not a big deal
6. [+121, -3] It’s hilarious to think that initial reports claimed that he was “cautiously inching his way in between illegally parked cars” and made a minor collision ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+107, -3] Silence always speaks louder than words
8. [+90, -5] Traffic infractions are basically missed murders, you idiots. He could’ve easily killed someone. Just a few days ago, a student died because the car he was in wasn’t following traffic laws. This isn’t some “easy” crime like you’re claiming.
9. [+77, -6] Why are Big Hit and their stupid fangirls lying? They claimed that the accident was caused by Jungkook trying to avoid illegally parked taxis ㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+67, -9] So Big Hit’s official statement was a lie? What’s the truth, this is frustrating.
Source: News 1 via Nate
1. [+1,273, -196] BTS is doing just fine but here he is dragging them down. He should’ve been more careful.
2. [+1,084, -168] Apparently this is on level with a hit and run. He definitely should be booked as a suspect. And fangirls, when car accidents are reported to the police, they divide parties into suspects and victims ㅋㅋㅋ please use your brains before shielding him.
3. [+510, -39] I was reading fan comments on Twitter and they were calling him amazing for admitting to his crime ㅋㅋㅋ how ridiculous ㅋ Duh, fans ㅜㅜ that’s what he should’ve done ㅜ
4. [+125, -16] I had an uneasy feeling about him ever since he started getting tattoos…….
5. [+116, -7] You rarely get booked for this type of stuff so was it really just a traffic infraction?
6. [+113, -6] Don’t insurance companies usually handle this type of stuff?? What exactly happened?
7. [+104, -4] I wish Big Hit would clarify everything… suspicions are growing and I’m scared that their silence will backfire on them in the end.
9. [+98, -7] Eh? Was the accident that big? Why is it necessary to book him? ㅋㅋ
10. [+85, -5] For him to be booked means that it wasn’t just a simple accident
1. [+450, -54] The most important thing is that both of them weren’t hurt.. He has already admitted to his mistake, apologized, and settled on the matter, but because he made a traffic infraction, he must follow the order of process for these things. I hope he complies and concludes this as soon as possible.
2. [+323, -52] Looks like the taxi driver followed the order of process and submitted his medical diagnosis. The matter’s already been settled and I’m sure investigations will go according to the law with a penalty fee along with it. It’s unnecessary to overreact and hate on him just as it is unnecessary to overreact and shield him as well.
3. [+210, -33] Why did fans lie and shield him saying the accident happened in an alleyway when it actually happened at a 5 lane road?
4. [+209, -38] They already settled with each other and he was only lightly bruised but because Jungkook was confirmed committing a traffic infraction, investigations must happen. I hope it ends soon and is resolved positively.
5. [+85, -22] What gives me goosebumps is that Jungkook was posting Overwatch videos on Twitter barely half a day after the accident. If he felt sorry for the victim at all, I don’t think he could’ve done that.
6. [+73, -13] The taxi driver had to be treated at a hospital because of an accident he caused and yet he was posting about video games on the day of the accident. It’s hard to view that positively. Someone got hurt because of him, why post about games on SNS?
7. [+70, -10] Fans and that damned “minor collision” ㅋㅋ since when was committing a traffic infraction on a 5 lane road a “minor collision”? You’re lucky that both sides weren’t seriously injured, that’s actually a huge accident.
8. [+85, -34] Why is it that I lose more and more interest in the group every time Jungkook fans shield him
9. [+60, -10] Why are fans hating on the journalist when they’re just reporting on what the police is saying? ㅋㅋ
10. [+47, -10] Why are stupid fangirls hating on the journalist? He’s just reporting on the truth, is that worthy of hate too? ㅋㅋ
Kpop Hit – share the Kpop vibes
The best FREE game about Kpop ever:
👉 For Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=vn.ninhkidd.bestkpopever
👉 For iPhone/iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id944222617