Source: Sports Chosun via Nate
1. [+2,722., -44] Very cool ㅋㅋ especially when other celebrities are begging for gifts
2. [+1,895, -38] Oh, cool!!!
3. [+1,644, -45] The best ㅎㅎ
4. [+115, -0] This is the right way. Who should really be the ones buying gifts, especially when celebrities make way more money ㅋㅋ
5. [+84, -1] Reminds me of some idols who begged for a Diablo CD, a watch, some clothes
6. [+78, -0] Very respectful mindset
7. [+73, -0] Other celebrities seem to accept only gifts and no letters… they’re practically beggars~~~ This is amazing of him to decide.
8. [+60, -1] Reminds me of a certain beggar who begged his fans for an LG jumper ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
9. [+53, -0] Most idols these days don’t accept gifts, aside from a certain few. The only few who still accept gifts are EXO’s Kai, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol (in the same group, some members accept gifts and some don’t ㅋㅋ)
10. [+44, -1] This is the right way. It’s so wrong for some celebrities to accept luxury clothes, bags, make up, and other high cost gifts like it’s nothing.
🏵💮🌼 Kpop Hit – share the Kpop vibes 🌼💮🏵
💜💜💜 An UNBELIEVABLE FUN GAME for BTS: A.R.M.Y Quest 💜💜💜
📱 For iPhone / iPAD: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/army-quest-into-bts-universe/id1480503654