Source: Top Star News via Nate
1. [+431, -2] I thought it counted as offense if it was received that way
2. [+412, -7] I don’t know why people are saying this is okay when he’s using the word kimchi to mean something negative. Sometimes I want to beat some of you with a stick.
3. [+265, -2] I guess it’s as if he said “my c** tastes like wasabi”??
4. [+31, -1] Kimchi is so delicious, what a gross way to express something, f*ck
5. [+26, -0] Well he should go get it checked out at the hospital then
6. [+24, -1] Ever since Disney+ came out, Netflix has been feeling the heat and is obviously trying to focus on the Asian market. I think this will make sure that they lose the Korean market to Disney+. Korea is the biggest OTT market in Asia right now.
7. [+21, -1] Don’t talk bad about my kimchi ㅡㅡ
8. [+17, -0] It’s time for Disney, everyone~ Netflix is already losing their market to Disney these days.
9. [+9, -1] It’s always the ons without roots who speak trash like this
10. [+9, -20] This actually makes me realize how kimchi has become a famous food worldwide.. but yeah, it does make me feel offended that it’s being used in a sexual joke like this, ugh
11. [+6, -0] Well your armpits smell like rotten eggs
12. [+6, -1] I was put off when I saw this too, I guess I wasn’t the only one
13. [+5, -0] I want to slap whoever wrote that line with radish kimchi
🏵💮🌼 Kpop Hit – share the Kpop vibes 🌼💮🏵
💜💜💜 3,000,000+ A.R.M.Y are playing this FREE BTS GAME 💜💜💜
🤔🤔🤔 How about you? Get it now! ≧◠ᴥ◠≦✊ ≧◠ᴥ◠≦✊
📱 For iPhone / iPAD: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1080889409