Source: Insight via Instagram
1. [+1,045] It must’ve been scary when Whasa stared her down…
2. [+928] It may not have been much but i’m sure Moonbyul felt protected
3. [+928] Moonbyul is enacting the greatest revenge there is ㅋ there isn’t much to a good revenge. Instead of bullying back, you just have to become more successful than them ㅎㅎ
4. [+354] It’s hard to understand what it feels like to be a victim of bullying unless you’ve gone through it yourself. School itself becomes a place of hell for you.
5. [+207] The bully feels too insignificant to even take revenge upon but Mamamoo proved their loyalty 👍🏻
6. [+79] I’m sure the bully is regretting it now ㅋㅋㅋ imagine finding out that you bullied someone who’s so successful now. She’ll regret it for the rest of her life!!! Mamamoo fighting!!! 🤟
7. [+36] Moonbyul has already gotten her revenge with her success ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 👍
8. [+27] As expected of Mamamoo 👏
9. [+17] It’s obvious that Moonbyul is special to the members with the way they reacted. Most people would’ve just been like “oh, that’s them?” and moved along.
10. [+13] Whasa’s glare alone is game over already ㅋㅋㅋ
🏵💮🌼 Kpop Hit – share the Kpop vibes 🌼💮🏵
٩(˘◡˘)۶ Once for Twice – awesome FREE game about Twice, for Once (✿◠‿◠)
📱 For iPhone / iPAD: https://apps.apple.com/app/id1394504402