Article: RBW acquires WM Entertainment
Source: Idol Issue via Instagram
1. [+46] Looks like RBW is following in Big Hit’s footsteps too. Please start acquiring companies after you’ve already promoted ONEUS, Onewe, and Purple Kiss more. All Big Hit’s been doing is acquiring companies without doing anything for TXT and ENHYPHEN.
2. [+29] Again with the Big Hit talk… It’s obvious that people have no idea how economics works when they complain about growing the company without growing the artists. You don’t have to make sure that all of your artists are famous before growing the company ㅋㅋㅋ it’s already too late by then. It’s easier for Big Hit to acquire Justin Bieber’s company so that they have an opening for the rest of their artists to go through. Anyone who knows how economics works could never say “worry about your artists instead”..
3. [+11] It’s only the fans who care about the artists. From the perspective of the company, it’s better to acquire others and grow your company like this. It’s also a good thing that we’re seeing changes from the original pyramid style where only the top 3 agencies mattered. It’s never good for all of the power to be concentrated in a small number of companies like that.
4. [+9] I guess mergers and acquisitions are the trend lately
5. [+2] Just don’t change their song styles….. 😢
6. [+2] But if you put a lacking agency with another lacking agency, they just become one bigger lacking agency…
7. [+2] I don’t care about anything else, just don’t change their music style… 😢
🏵💮🌼 Kpop Hit – share the Kpop vibes 🌼💮🏵
💜💜💜 An UNBELIEVABLE FUN GAME for BTS: A.R.M.Y Quest 💜💜💜
📱 For iPhone / iPAD: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/army-quest-into-bts-universe/id1480503654