Source: SpoTV News via Naver
1. [+1,409, -222] In more ways than one, it did feel like his agency was putting him on the backburner. He was at the airport alone without a manager. We don’t know what the exact reason is yet so let’s just wait and see.
2. [+845, -101] Cube is infamous for being quite the ** agency ㅋ His eyes were swollen after their last concert and Cube still sent him off to an international schedule the next day~ ㅋㅋㅜ
3. [+727, -270] I don’t know what’s going on but I believe in you, Kuan Lin
4. [+505, -80] Probably in response to Cube treating him like sh*t
5. [+421, -78] Just stay quiet for now since it could be that he has a dual contract or other contractual issues
6. [+172, -26] I hate that people are accusing him of being a traitor without even knowing the facts ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ even if he is going on the run, everyone knows how badly Cube treated him after Wanna One ended ㅋㅋㅋ People who don’t know that don’t deserve to criticize him at all ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He’s made enough money for Cube without receiving any help in return ㅋㅋㅋ To all of you complaining, have you ever even been a fan of his? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+151, -9] Stuff like this keeps happening because the industry is so rotten…
8. [+128, -6] You can tell just from his official fancafe that there’s no management to it at all. There are adult ads being placed every day but the admins don’t care. When I think of the time he had just completed his concert and was forced to go to an international schedule without even getting half a day’s of result, I still swear;;;;;;;; and of course Cube never did anything about all the rumors that were running around about him either ㅋㅋ
1. [+955, -57] When they’re rookies, they all act like they’re willing to go through any type of suffering as long as they get to debut. And yet if they don’t make it, the agency is the one who has to suffer all the investment losses… and if they do make it, they all sue their agencies for unfair contracts. What’re you supposed to do anymore?
2. [+948, -57] Kids these days are no joke with their backstabbing
3. [+823, -39] So… he’s Chinese. And even if Cube is the problem, why would any of Cube’s current artists stay there, in such a problematic agency?? Because they’re fools? This is why I hate Chinese or Japanese kids debuting in our country.
4. [+65, -10] This is why I never vote for the Chinese trainees on survival shows. They’re the best at backstabbing you like this. They get the top star treatment back in China after they debut in Korea so they backstab you and run. Every Chinese idol who debuted in Korea first has gone on the run~~ Don’t vote for them, ever.
5. [+59, -20] That backstabbing ㅡㅡ
6. [+38, -4] I knew this would happen. They steal all the Korean idol training tactics and then head straight back to China once they’re popular enough ㅋ work less, earn more. Better than being forced to dance without sleep. They don’t even have to feel sorry to our country since it’s not their country anyway.
7. [+36, -6] Chinese kids are amazing. They come here with nothing but a face, knowing how to do nothing except some basic dance moves, and go straight on the run once they get famous enough
8. [+35, -9] Once again, a reminder to pass on the Chinese trainees..
Kpop Hit – share the Kpop vibes
The best FREE game about Kpop ever:
👉 For Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=vn.ninhkidd.bestkpopever
👉 For iPhone/iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id944222617