Source: Yonhap News via Nate
1. [+1,628, -69] I really think we’re going to need to put out some restrictions for Chuseok…..
2. [+1,390, -225] I know that this is hard for everyone and that implementing stage 3 will make everyone suffer… but I think we need to do stage 3 for at least two weeks including the Chuseok holiday…?
3. [+1,166, -193] Put off the holiday. People need to just stay home over Chuseok.
4. [+99, -5] As soon as the 9 PM curfew was lifted, everyone started going out to drink and people started staying in cafes to study all day… I hope none of you are blaming these numbers on the religious anymore.
5. [+86, -3] I live in a major city and as soon as we dropped to stage 2, everyone started acting like the virus was over and piled into restaurants and bars… I have no idea what they were thinking by loosening restrictions like this.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+67, -5] To all of you with Chuseok vacation plans… please try to hold back…
7. [+56, -4] Shouldn’t we be going up in restrictions again?? I’m scared the numers will go up again ㅠㅠ
8. [+53, -20] Look at the numbers go up as soon as we dropped to stage 2. Business owners need to wake up and realize that if anyone confirmed case contact traces back to their store, they’re basically going to be put out of business. Even online reviews specify whether the store had any cases now. Would you rather implement stage 3 or be known as the store with a case? Which is a bigger loss to you?
9. [+52, -4] Next week is the big hurdle… people, please don’t travel back to your hometowns ㅜㅜ
10. [+28, -0] People assumed that the virus was over when we dropped to stage 2, we should’ve just maintained stage 2.5, tsk tsk. We should’ve been in stage 3 this whole time.
🏵💮🌼 Kpop Hit – share the Kpop vibes 🌼💮🏵
💜💜💜 3,000,000+ A.R.M.Y are playing this FREE BTS GAME 💜💜💜
🤔🤔🤔 How about you? Get it now! ≧◠ᴥ◠≦✊ ≧◠ᴥ◠≦✊
📱 For iPhone / iPAD: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1080889409