Source: Yonhap News via Nate
1. [+304, -2] Does his hyung have something on him?
2. [+297, -2] Ah… there never comes anything good out of working with family… and especially with the ‘Real’ director??
3. [+273, -2] Why does he keep getting wrapped up with this director? ‘Real’ was a total flop…
4. [+35, -0] I’m not sure about now but that hyung used to live with Kim Soo Hyun in his home ㅋㅋ I bet he knows everything about Kim Soo Hyun, weak points included ㅋㅋ
5. [+28, -0] Kim Soo Hyun must be weaker to familial relations than I thought. He should know to cut people off at a point, family or not ㅜㅜ
6. [+25, -0] Seems like ‘Real’ wasn’t enough of a wake up call for him~ this cousin keeps trying to stick a straw in him
7. [+23, -0] Hul, the same hyung that threw poop all over his career with ‘Real’?
8. [+22, -0] There’s a lot of importance placed on the first drama out of army discharge on top stars because it’s what determines whether they remain a top star or not… why did Kim Soo Hyun have to leave Key East;;
9. [+20, -0] Seems like after his pathetic man of a father, Kim Soo Hyun relied a lot on this cousin while growing up… and it’s probably also why he’s not able to be more calculating and objective when it comes to them…
10. [+18, -0] Way to start off the new year with a sense of failure
🏵💮🌼 Kpop Hit – share the Kpop vibes 🌼💮🏵
٩(˘◡˘)۶ Once for Twice – awesome FREE game about Twice, for Once (✿◠‿◠)
📱 For iPhone / iPAD: https://apps.apple.com/app/id1394504402