In an online community, internet users recalled the legendary beauty of THIS 3rd-gen visual idol and her popularity before she faced a HUGE controversy.
On February 10, AOA Seolhyun became a hot topic on Nate Pann after an internet user posted an article about her, titled, “Seolhyun’s appearance in ‘I Live Alone’ is so fxcking pretty.”
As of the writing, the post has now over 186k views and 870+ recommendations.
In particular, the OP posted a recent photo of the K-pop idol-turned-actress who made a TV appearance in MBC’s “I Live Alone.”
On this day, the star introduced her daily life after living independently four to five years ago. After waking up, Seolhyun appeared to the camera bare-faced, and it truly stunned viewers how beautiful she was even without makeup.
Aside from her impressive facial features, Seolhyun also caught the eye with her perfect ratio, reminding fans how she used to be called “wannabe body” back then.
ALSO READ: AOA Seolhyun Draws Concern After Sharing Passages About Pain, Life, Death
In the post then, the OP brought back the most legendary GIFs of Seolhyun back in 2015 & 2016, which were her “glory” years.
Even though almost 10 years had passed, nothing really changed in her beauty, and her visuals are as youthful and natural as when she was 20 years old. Seeing her, you wouldn’t even believe that she’s going to be 30 next year!
In the comments, K-netizens agreed that her beauty is unchanging, and her looks always have this refreshing aura on par with fourth and fifth-gen idols who are in their teens.
- “She’s always been pretty.”
- “Seolhyun… she used to unite female and male students. I really adore that dress pic.”
- “She’s originally pretty. She looks so simple but perfect.”
- “A natural beauty. Her eyes are really pretty, especially her big and clear pupils that I used to envy so much. Even now, she has grown beautifully.”
- “She really has a pretty face and body that she became the celebrity that I want to resemble the most.”
“I always thought Seolhyun was so fxcking pretty ever since. Her eyes were so pretty, her nose was sharp, her lips were so pretty, her body was perfect in everything from the proportions, and her bronze skin was so attractive. I thought she was really a celebrity, and every time an ad for her came out, I kept watching…
She filmed a commercial for some kind of cosmetics this time, and I gasped when I saw her in a black dress because she was so pretty. I hope she appears on TV more often.”
K-Netizens Recalled Seolhyun’s Popularity Before AOA Bullying Controversy
While praising her relentless beauty, Seolhyun also attracted massive attention for her fame which eventually went down after she was embroiled in a bullying issue.
As a short background, the entertainment scene was turned upside down when former AOA Kwon Mina confessed in 2020 that she left and attempted to take her own life after being bullied by Jimin for 10 years.
As the said abuse happened when AOA was still active, Kwon also revealed the names of the members who stood out and didn’t help her. As Seolhyun is known for being Jimin’s best friend, she received major backlash for being a bystander and since then, her fame has gone down the drain.
While she returned to the industry as an actress, Seolhyun never recovered her popularity and K-netz showed their regrets and pity.
Some of the comments are:
- “I absolutely loved her from 2015 to 2018.”
- “Jimin made a mistake but Seolhyun took responsibility for it.”
- “Her best friend sent her to hxll.”
- “By my standards, I think that AOA Seolhyun is the no.1 celebrity who has suffered a lot.”
- “No, her image was ruined by Zico. Please go and try to meet a good man.”
- “I feel sorry for Seolhyun. No matter how much I think about it, he’s just so innocent and pure. Unfortunately, she doesn’t have a good reputation.”
KpopStarz owns this article.
Written by Eunice Dawson.
👇 Dont forget to get KpopHit – Kpop News app 👇