Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+1,416, -85] If she had just stuck it out in JYP instead of going to YG, she could’ve joined IOI for their reunion and go back to being the one top. Just proves that luck needs to be met with timing…
2. [+1,146, -185] That’s just how life works out sometimes. Her going to YG was seriously the devil playing with her fate. She’s a talented kid but nothing seems to work out for her. Don’t worry, I’m sure great things are in store for her. Who knows, maybe she’ll hit a jackpot husband later like Ham Sowon.
3. [+988, -110] Sounds like failure
4. [+145, -13] She reminded me of a pretty Ida Daussy having a comeback stage. Jun Somi would’ve looked better in a four member group like miss A than solo.
5. [+114, -8] Wow, did she really release this as a song? Does she think the public is a joke? She’s obviously got star potential but to release a song like this and without any luck either…
6. [+101, -17] For her age, she doesn’t have that cute freshness that most kids have. She looks like someone in her mid to late twenties. And YG’s image is at its absolute worst right now which is right when her album was released. Even IOI fans are mad that she’s not joining the reunion because of her solo. Compared to Jennie’s solo, this song sucks and has a boring beat. Somi also has a horse face that is aging fast so she would match more with a sexy concept like Son Dambi but those types of concepts never do well long term in our country. Every single girl group and singer who stuck to a sexy concept has flopped one after the other.
7. [+95, -4] “A pretty Ida Daussy” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+79, -4] People keep saying she has star potential but I don’t know. All the successful female solos have had something that draws you in to their stage but she has none of that, her stage just seems really busy and unfocused… maybe she can’t make the right facial expressions?
9. [+75, -4] Ah… I checked it out and it sounded like a total flop. She should go and say sorry to IOI and ask them to let her back in.
10. [+70, -8] She should give up… need to at least be Ailee’s level to even consider going solo nowadays.
11. [+58, -4] Looked like a failure
12. [+57, -2] I can see why she didn’t reveal this at the showcase… the outfit is Jennie inspired but her skills are way below that, her face has no facial expression, she mumbled her singing… She shined somewhat as IOI’s center so what’s going on? Her skills seem to have regressed… What has she been doing instead of practicing?
13. [+42, -2] She may have star potential but she doesn’t have the charm to draw the public in
14. [+36, -3] Did she not practice her singing..
Kpop Hit – share the Kpop vibes
The best FREE game about Kpop ever:
👉 For Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=vn.ninhkidd.bestkpopever
👉 For iPhone/iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id944222617