Source: Korea Econ via Naete
1. [+1,815, -89] Japan is hating on BTS so much right now, I have no idea what our Korean media was thinking to put out an article with unconfirmed information that alluded to the team going through trouble. It’s sad to think that we just showed the entire world how low class our media system is.
2. [+1,444, -93] What do you expect from a cable channel?
3. [+1,053, -65] I saw American fans thinking that it’s weird how Korea is so hateful towards BTS, and I think they’re right. The Korean media is almost obsessive in their rampage to take down BTS. Nate never puts out any positive articles about BTS on the main page.
4. [+104, -3] It’s been a while since ‘News Room’ lost any credibility..
5. [+77, -4] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Looks like the media is pissed that Big Hit is producing their own video content for BTS and making their own money without the need for TV broadcast ㅋㅋ they’re trying to take BTS down because they lost a cash cow ㅋ Why is it that the media continues to throw obstacles in the way of a group doing well?
6. [+67, -5] JTBC go bankrupt!!
7. [+61, -3] Why aren’t they even putting out a clarification or an apology? Where can I see the list of advertisers?
8. [+51, -8] With all that BTS is doing for Korean tourism and improving our image overseas, I think that anyone who’s trying to block their path is a traitor to this country
9. [+34, -4] JTBC = shameless commies
10. [+30, -2] What do you expect from a company that has taken in a 13 billion won investment from Asahi ㅋ
🏵💮🌼 Kpop Hit – share the Kpop vibes 🌼💮🏵
💜💜💜 3,000,000+ A.R.M.Y are playing this FREE BTS GAME 💜💜💜
🤔🤔🤔 How about you? Get it now! ≧◠ᴥ◠≦✊ ≧◠ᴥ◠≦✊
📱 For iPhone / iPAD: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1080889409