Source: MoenyS via Nate
1. [+1,997, -241] I thought you fatties thought Solar wearing a bra and Whasa showing her buttcheeks was girl crush
2. [+1,783, -253] Do well, Jo Hyun. At least the men are supporting you.
3. [+1,492, -227] Just fatties being fatties ㅎㅎㅎ
4. [+108, -21] It’s not “hate” but jealousy and envy. If you had been uglier or fatter, you would’ve been praised like Park Narae, Hong Yoonhwa, Jang Yoon Joo, or Han Hye Jin are. You’re only getting hate now because you’re young and pretty so don’t let it get to you.
5. [+84, -9] Seolhyun and Jo Hyun showing skin is considered sexual but ugly female celebrities showing skin is considered girl crush or a handsome male celebrity showing skin is considered “eye candy”…
6. [+83, -10] Jo Hyun, I’m sure you yourself know that you’re pretty. You’re so pretty so don’t let the hate hurt you.
7. [+60, -6] When Whasa does it, it’s girl crush~ when Jo Hyun does it, it’s sexual~ this is why women are infamous for their two faced-ness.
8. [+57, -6] Isn’t it weird to hate on her for dressing the way a game character is supposed to look? At least she got her visuals in the media through this so I know she’s going to get a lot more media attention and photo news no matter what the haters so. I’m sure she’ll get more haters as that happens but she’s the true winner in the end for getting her name out there ㅋㅋ
9. [+36, -6] Her only crime is being too pretty!!
10. [+32, -5] This controversy is the collaboration between the media and feminists
1. [+2,408, -83] Isn’t it weird to hate on her when that’s just how the game character looks? And there’s a time and place for everything. Sure, it would’ve been weird if she was dressed in a bikini in the middle of Gangnam, but wearing a bikini is fine on the beach. Likewise, she was at a gaming event cosplaying as a game character, so there’s nothing wrong with the situation. It’s just a minority of people who are filled with jealous rage and envy that are finding this controversial;; You did nothing wrong so don’t pay them any mind, I support you ^^
2. [+1,051, -121] She looked pretty. People are just jealous. Hate yourself for being born ugly or your parents for giving you those genes. Don’t take it out on innocent girls like her.
3. [+937, -126] I seriously want to take a crack at feminists and the fatties at female community cafes who are always finding issues with stuff like this…
4. [+388, -20] I became a fan after seeing how pretty you are!! Fighting~~~!
5. [+86, -34] This is how marketing works…
6. [+64, -24] Feels like noise marketing to me. I never saw anyone give her hate for this outfit.
Kpop Hit – share the Kpop vibes
The best FREE game about Kpop ever:
👉 For Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=vn.ninhkidd.bestkpopever
👉 For iPhone/iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id944222617