Source: Asia Econ via Nate
1. [+1,836, -22] The judge who sentenced him to only 12 years needs to be responsible for this. Does he not see the Ansan residents shaking in fear? If he had handed out a harsher sentence the first time, the entire nation wouldn’t even be so mad like this.
2. [+1,791, -19] Have him live in the home of the judge who gave him 12 years~
3. [+1,256, -20] I wish someone would just beat him to death. The judges who hand out such lenient sentences to sex criminals have no right to wear their robes in this nation.
4. [+64, -0] The judge needs to take him to his home. How could you ever think to give such a man such a small sentence…?? Is he really deserving of rights?? He ruined someone’s entire life…
5. [+62, -3] Send him to live in Gangnam so the housing prices will go down
6. [+59, -0] The bigger issue here is that Cho Doo Soon is coming back to society, not that he’s coming back to Ansan!!
7. [+58, -2] Housing Cho Doo Soon in Gangnam will stabilize housing prices there… hul… and it’s a way better real estate policy than anything that’s been offered so far!
8. [+54, -4] Anyone who kills this man when he’s released will become the hero of the nation ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ we will sign all the petitions to make you a free man
9. [+53, -0] This isn’t entirely on Cho Doo Soon~~~ the judge who gave him only 12 years is also the problem. I have no idea what the judge was thinking when he made that sentence.
10. [+31, -0] [Trigger Warning] He killed a man and viciously assaulted an elementary school girl to the point where her organs were falling in and out of her… and you really think 12 years was enough for him to reflect? What an absolute joke. Just set up a container home next to the judge’s house and have him live there. The only person in this country who’s forgiven him is the judge alone.
🏵💮🌼 Kpop Hit – share the Kpop vibes 🌼💮🏵
٩(˘◡˘)۶ Once for Twice – awesome FREE game about Twice, for Once (✿◠‿◠)
📱 For iPhone / iPAD: https://apps.apple.com/app/id1394504402