Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+629, -27] There doesn’t always have to be a reason. She might’ve just choked up, thought of something sad.. or it could be because of Goo Hara-ssi
2. [+445, -22] Maybe she’s going through something sad… celebrities don’t always have to give a reason when they cry
3. [+330, -165] But why? Why did she cry?
4. [+63, -2] I can relate because I had to bury someone close to me as well. You think of them randomly and tear up over it, like when you go to a restaurant that they liked. Maybe it’s something like that for Han Seungyeon. I hope the people around her are looking out for her. That’s a lot of strength in itself.
5. [+44, -2] Why else would she have cried?? A dongsaeng she worked with commit suicide but everyone else is laughing and enjoying their Christmas… which she is obligated to do for the public, too. Wouldn’t that make you so sad? Before you complain about how much money they’re making, remember that these celebrities are also someone’s child too.
6. [+38, -3] I’m sure she feels the pressure of appearing in public for the first time since something like that happened
7. [+37, -1] I doubt it’s been enough time for her to compose herself, and having to stand before the reporters in that state must’ve made her feel complicated… obviously, a lot of reasons could apply… find strength, Seungyeon.
8. [+30, -0] Maybe she was reminded of the times she went on tour with Goo Hara. Whatever the case, find strength.
9. [+28, -1] From my experience… sometimes holding it all down isn’t the best way to deal with things. Cry if you want, smile if you want.. it all helps the process. Let’s all try to be more easy on ourselves next year.
10. [+20, -0] I can’t believe reporters took photos of this until the end
1. [+222, -5] Please take care of yourself ㅜㅜ
2. [+210, -4] She must still be hurting. She probably felt choked up seeing the cameras on her. You could tell she was trying to hold it down. She doesn’t look well so please don’t say anything bad.
3. [+139, -4] Seungyeon-ah, find strength. I’ll always support you.
4. [+18, -0] Today marks exactly a month since Goo Hara left for heaven. I’m sure she’s choking up over that.
5. [+16, -0] I’m getting goosebumps just thinking of people shoving DSLR cameras in my face while I’m crying;;
🏵💮🌼 Kpop Hit – share the Kpop vibes 🌼💮🏵
💜💜💜 An UNBELIEVABLE FUN GAME for BTS: A.R.M.Y Quest 💜💜💜
📱 For iPhone / iPAD: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/army-quest-into-bts-universe/id1480503654