Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+3,261, -371] She said “please” again? Now she’ll be known as Gong Please.
2. [+2,690, -337] Is she joking? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+2,428, -658] I bet people are still going to find issue with her words like the boomers that they are
4. [+465, -12] Kim Jo Han: Can you please stop bringing back my old songs? Please.
5. [+449, -41] Really disappointed in her. Her apology doesn’t sound genuine.
6. [+434, -37] Everything is all about herself.. does she not have any empathy?
7. [+382, -19] Gongvely is now Gong Please
8. [+373, -18] That drama is not just your own. It’s the product of a director, scriptwriters, plenty of staff, and its loving viewers. To all of the scriptwriters and directors out there, Gong Hyo Jin does not like her work being remembered and cherished so please stop casting her.
9. [+304, -14] “Stop being mad”? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Does she think her fans are a joke? The fact that she went out of her way to find a song with this title to screenshot it is funny enough but her words don’t even sound genuine at all. And the funniest part of all of this is she still said “please🙏”
10. [+287, -18] In a few years, her dramas like ‘Camellia’ and ‘Pasta’ will be considered old and be remembered again, is she going to hate it then too? ㅜㅜ I hope the fan feels better.
Source: Sports Donga via Nate
1. [+2,567, -62] Gong Hyo Jin, this is obviously a true fan who has loved you through not only your youth but when you were lacking in acting skills then…
2. [+2,195, -35] What a true fan…
3. [+1903, -336] Kind of dumb… I’d call it quits. It’s obvious she didn’t apologize to the fan, she was poking fun at the situation.
4. [+227, -6] This is the type of fan who’s too good for Gong Hyo Jin. There are celebrities like her who often forget that it’s thanks to fans like this person that they’re able to win daesangs at all.
5. [+173, -8] Gong Please, what have you done to this true fan? Sigh ㅋㅋㅋ Even her apology post is a total crapshow ㅋ Please remember your roots as an ugly ‘CeCi’ model and humble yourself ㅋㅋㅋ
1. [+8,205, -83] Her fan has good character
2. [+5,675, -962] It’s funny how she never admits that she was disrespectful or in the wrong… just demands that fans stop being mad… uh, were we ever mad?
3. [+4,575, -595] The most basic thing you can do in an apology letter is at least apologize
4. [+3,571, -212] Gong Hyo Jin, be grateful for your fan~~ It was obvious from the video they posted that they truly loved the drama and you… why ignore all the antis commenting and go straight to hurting a true a fan like that???
5. [+1,684, -9] The fan is more mature than the actress
6. [+1,198, -16] Gong Hyo Jin’s idea of an apology is saying “stop being mad~” while her fan is out there apologizing for real ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+1,031, -22] She really wrote “please” again ㅡㅡ;; The apology sounds like she’s not even sorry, she’s just putting something up because it’s become so controversial ㅠ like she’s just trying to put the fire out?ㅠ
8. [+962, -17] She doesn’t seem to know how to say things in a respectful manner at all. None of this would’ve happened if she just write “thank you for your interest but…” but instead she started it like “Please.” like she was angry. Then she wrote that controversial “please” again in her apology letter.. Not sure how this counts as an apology letter at all.
🏵💮🌼 Kpop Hit – share the Kpop vibes 🌼💮🏵
💜💜💜 3,000,000+ A.R.M.Y are playing this FREE BTS GAME 💜💜💜
🤔🤔🤔 How about you? Get it now! ≧◠ᴥ◠≦✊ ≧◠ᴥ◠≦✊
📱 For iPhone / iPAD: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1080889409