Source: Herald Pop via Nate
1. [+1,524, -242] I think people are being too harsh when they’re just out to get some air… How about you direct that hate to the people who went out to parlors! The doctors have said that it’s okay to get outside, get some vitamins, get some sun… they actually recommend it!!
2. [+842, -95] Just don’t post on Instagram about it
3. [+720, -164] It’s still wrong for a famous family to not commit to social distancing and go outside with a child, while publicly uploading it to Instagram
4. [+54, -6] It’s understandable for families with growing children to get them some fresh air out at the local parks… just don’t post about it on Instagram, especially when you’re a public figure…
5. [+47, -8] Can people just not post this stuff to SNS ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+38, -5] It’s clear that they went on a brief walk to get some air, but why post that on Instagram and get all this hate, just why…
7. [+28, -1] Even if they went outside, why couldn’t they just keep it to themselves? Why post about it? Especially when the wife’s a doctor… there are other doctors who are suffering out there right now…
8. [+26, -14] They’re wearing masks, they followed all the rules, they just went outside their house so let’s let them go ㅠ
9. [+22, -1] Some people just never learn. Kahi, Park Ji Yoon got all that hate… Just go outside quietly, no need to post about it on SNS~~
10. [+20, -3] Everyone thinks “it’s okay if I go out” and that’s how you end up with crowds at the parks… thinking that “I’m one person so it’s okay” is how corona spreads.
🏵💮🌼 Kpop Hit – share the Kpop vibes 🌼💮🏵
(👍≖‿‿≖)👍 👍(≖‿‿≖👍) KPOP MUSIC GAME – the best FREE KPOP game EVER 😉 😉
📱 For iPhone / iPAD: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id944222617