Source: X Sports News via Nate
1. [+2,689, -84] So you’re going to pay back the billion won, right~? ^^
2. [+2,446, -47] I knew she was lying ㅋㅋㅋㅋ and yet she refuses to quit streaming too
3. [+2,384, -54] Honestly, all of this would’ve been over if she just returned the money. I’m sure she didn’t think it was a big deal when she was receiving it but now it’s a big deal when she has to return it.
4. [+274, -1] The only reason she’s apologizing right now is because the man threatened to expose her for more if she doesn’t. He said that there were “bigger things” waiting and that she was basically an onion with more layers to peel and expose. He also talked about suing her but siad he wouldn’t do it because he could easily spend millions on hiring law firms like Kim & Jang while she would go bankrupt going up against him ㅎㅎㅎ
5. [+222, -1] Surely he has something on her for her to be apologizing now
6. [+161, -1] She never talks about returning the money or quitting the stream in her apology. She’s just apologizing so she doesn’t have to quit or return the money.
7. [+143, -3] The man definitely has something bigger on her ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+124, -2] But not one word about returning the money
9. [+104, -1] She’s probably scared he’s going to expose her for more
10. [+62, -0] What else does she have that she’s immediately apologizing over one threat????
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+4,081, -34] What’s funny is that she acts like she’d rather die than even offer to return the money.. And she’s only apologizing because he threatened to expose her for more.
2. [+2,245, -33] So she acknowledged that she’s a snake but still made away with 1 billion won?
3. [+1,560, -20] She was barely apologizing on the stream. She kept sighing, like she was trying to hold back her anger, and read off of a script. What a scary person.
4. [+1,213, -28] Really? She gets to keep all that money after a three minute apology? ㅡㅡ The man should just go after her for everything. She doesn’t deserve anything.
5. [+740, -22] Her apology stream was such a joke ㅋㅋㅋ it barely sounded like an apology ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+222, -1] Her apology video: I’m sorry to Bokyun, I’m sorry to my family. Yes, it was a romance scam. I was blinded by the money. I did do skinship with him (leaning on his shoulders, back hugs). I never had a boyfriend while streaming. Oppa has something on me but he promised not to say anything about it. I promise to reflect.
7. [+222, -5] I watched her stream and it was painfully obvious that she didn’t want to apologize. She’ll probably take a break for a month or two before coming back to streaming. People like her should be banned off of Afreeca.
8. [+184, -2] The bottom line is that the man threatened to expose her for something huge so she got scared, met him the day before, begged for his forgiveness, and put up a 3 minute apology stream. I do wonder what he has on her that made her back down so fast ㅋㅋㅋ
Kpop Hit – share the Kpop vibes
The best FREE game about Kpop ever:
👉 For Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=vn.ninhkidd.bestkpopever
👉 For iPhone/iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id944222617