Source: Sports Chosun via Naver
1. [+2,162, -110] Was it really necessary to put out a drama about falling into a relationship with a North Korean man?.. Especially with the North already up in arms about missile experiments, it just feels wrong.
2. [+2,025, -202] The drama is quite corny ㅎㅎ and I wasn’t the only one thinking it, I was in a live chatroom for the drama and everyone thought the same ㅎㅎ
3. [+1,549, -92 Sigh.. ㅋㅋ at a time when North Korea is running missile experiments ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+878, -50] After watching ‘When the Camellia Blooms’ and moving on to this drama, it was quite disappointing to see how big of a mess the plot and the lines were by comparison. And the male lead is a North Korean soldier? That’s just off-putting.
5. [+1,204, -484] It’s fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hyun Bin’s damn handsome
6. [+640, -111] Maybe Son Ye Jin doesn’t match the character enough but she looked really awkward, which made it seem like her acting was bad. The supporting roles are all hopeless as well, especially Son Ye Jin’s side of the family. I don’t know who was responsible for the casting but it’s a mess combined with the cringy storyline. There’s not much to watch in this drama aside from Hyun Bin’s face.
7. [+500, -44] Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are both my favorite actors but I honestly can’t watch this because it’s so cringy ㅜㅜ
8. [+721, -276] It’s so stupid but it’s funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the ending was crazy
9. [+450, -35] It makes me uncomfortable that the drama is trying to glamorize a North Korean soldier ㅡㅡ what a waste of Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin’s time ㅠㅠ
10. [+417, -16] Wow, we’re even producing dramas about North Korea now
1. [+425, -31] Son Ye Jin matches characters that are more natural than over the top like this.. what a shame ㅠㅠ
2. [+406, -24] This is just ridiculous..
3. [+313, -63] I watched it for the fun of seeing Hyun Bin’s face
4. [+87, -12] First ‘Chocolate’ and now this, the dramas are all getting so old in style. We need more dramas like ‘Melo Is My Nature’ and ‘When the Camellia Blooms’
5. [+72, -6] Son Ye Jin has always been bad at characters like this…
6. [+61, -0] Never in my life did I think I’d ever watch a drama where a South Korean woman accidentally lands in North Korea and falls in love with a North Korean soldier. Just recently, North Korea threatened to shoot missiles at us.
7. [+51, -4] Out of the top actresses, I think Jun Ji Hyun is really the only one who can pull off over the top characters like this. Son Ye Jin looks slightly awkward..
8. [+49, -4] How in the world can you produce a drama where South Korean soldiers are depicted as fools and a North Korean soldier is the hero? ㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+40, -3] Dramas like this need to flop… why would you try to glamorize North Korea
10. [+38, -7] Flop… just a flop
🏵💮🌼 Kpop Hit – share the Kpop vibes 🌼💮🏵
O̲ppa̲ (っ-̶●̃益●̶̃)っ ,︵‿ Awesome FREE game about GOT7 👋≧◉ᴥ◉≦
📱 For iPhone / iPAD: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/games-for-igot7/id1113430468