Source: Sports Donga via Naver
1. [+2,728, -27] Wow, CL fans are in a celebratory mood today, what a day to remember
2. [+570, -27] YG ya~~~ watching your business practices makes me so frustrated. All those talented artists being left to rot in the back… Time flies while these fools continue to waste talent. CL is so talented, what a waste of time ㅜㅜㅜㅜ
3. [+578, -65] JYP’s obsession with America and their wasted talent, G Soul… YG’s version of G Soul would be Se7en and CL… SM, BoA and Super M…
4. [+241, -8] The terrible things YG has done to CL: #1 She was cast by an American agency and ready for promos but they didn’t let her by using 2NE1 as an excuse #2 When 2NE1 halted promos and she was working on songs in America, YG called her back to prepare for 2NE1’s album, which was never released and the group was basically disbanded #3 She finished her solo song and even shot a music video for it but YG never released it. CL got pissed and released a bit of it and commented on Yang Hyun Suk’s Instagram about when she’s going to be next. #4 When she renewed her contract, they did nothing for her for three years. No songs, nothing. When CL tried to do something on her own, YG treated her like she was invisible.
5. [+163, -1] This is a day to celebrate CL’s escape indeed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Honestly, what has YG done since 2012 besides tie her down? Congratulations, Lee Chaerin~~!!!!!!!! We just need Dara, Lee Hi, and AkMu to leave one by one!
6. [+114, -2] Wishing Sandara, Taeyang, AkMu, and Lee Hi to escape that criminal company soon too
7. [+45, -2] What a waste of all her youthful years since the disbandment
8. [+39, -1] Go to D Nation~~ they really take care of Bomie well over there
9. [+31, -0] Congratulations on escaping YG
10. [+30, -0] Finally.. congratulations!!
Source: Sports Today via Nate
1. [+379, -68] There have been more than a few who have left YG already, what’s the point? It’s not like CL has been that popular since 2NE1 disbanded.
2. [+270, -67] All she’s done is promote her selcas with other famous figures, she hasn’t done much else
3. [+111, -67] Even if she leaves YG, it’s not going to guarantee anything. There are tons of pretty female celebrities already ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+93, -29] YG pushed CL second best after GD and so for her to still not be a successful solo means it was time for her to leave anyway
5. [+18, -3] Jennie-ya, CL is how you’ll end up in the future. You’ll one day be thrown away by YG as well.
6. [+15, -6] She’s never really surprised us with anything she’s done ㅋㅋ unless if you count being the #1 tryhard female rapper in our country
7. [+13, -2] Remember when Gong Minzy left and everyone was celebrating and congratulating her, but what happened after that??? Her album under her new company flopped and now she’s under lawsuit with her new company too. CL fans love praising her for being talented but I hope they don’t let her end up like Minzy too.
8. [+13, -9] Great, I wish her more, more success! Fighting!!!
9. [+6, -1] 2NE1 was only influential as a group… now that they’re all apart, they really don’t have competitive viability individually.
10. [+6, -4] I just like that she always works hard on stage, unlike a certain someone who half asses on stage
Kpop Hit – share the Kpop vibes
The best FREE game about Kpop ever:
👉 For Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=vn.ninhkidd.bestkpopever
👉 For iPhone/iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id944222617