Big Hit CEO Bang Si Hyuk has transform the speaking level for fanatics of BTS and TXT after he published his determine just lately via an image with UNICEF, appearing his excessive weight reduction.
Back on February 26, 2019, Bang Si Hyuk gave the impression in entrance of the general public as a visitor speaker on the Seoul National University commencement as a visitor speaker.
However, all the way through his look, fanatics claimed that Bang Si Hyuk had placed on some weight, and failed his vitamin that he promised to BTS he would move on, to fortify his well being.
However now, it looks as if he has long past again to his vitamin, and this time, succeeded. In his image with UNICEF Executive Director Henrietta H. Fore and UNICEF Korea President Lee Ki Cheol, he may well be noticed taking a look a lot slimmer than his previous pictures.
However, some fanatics are sharing their criticisms for him, pronouncing he appears to be like approach too other now.
- Is that in reality Bang Si Hyuk? Not some outdated Ahjusshi?
- When did he get so outdated?
- He appears to be like such a lot older now?
- This is why you shouldn’t lose an excessive amount of weight without delay, you’ll finally end up taking a look like a deflated balloon.
Most fanatics although, are appearing their beef up for Bang Si Hyuk’s weight reduction, hoping he remains wholesome for a very long time identical to RM was hoping for.
- Juvis is the recent pattern presently, it offers a large number of hope to folks.
- Wow, used to be that every one in simply three months? Really?
- It’s nice that he misplaced weight, deal with a regular weight and at all times keep wholesome please.
- It’s the beginning of a brand new Bang Si Hyuk!
- He in reality did lose a large number of weight.
- He looks as if a brand new particular person, I’m happy he succeeded together with his vitamin.
Kpop Hit – proportion the Kpop vibes
The perfect FREE recreation about Kpop ever:
👉 For Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=vn.ninhkidd.bestkpopever
👉 For iPhone/iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id944222617