Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+2,479, -130] She’s famous for her lack of character. There’s a reason she’ll never make it to the top.
2. [+2,337, -106] She acts like she’s on a high horse
3. [+2,194, -104] Look at her temper towards her fans who are just curious about the song ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+294, -10] People are just simply curious about her incomplete song, why is she lashing out at them? I don’t get it… She’s causing this controversy all on her own by choosing to react in this manner.
5. [+273, -9] Whatever the case, people are interested in her song and want to hear more of it, why is she so mad…?
6. [+264, -6] She’s totally sensitive and cranky towards everything. There’s a reason she’ll neer be as big as IU, and it’s because of her crabby personality.
7. [+254, -10] Does she not know who is the one filling her bank account? ㅋㅋ
8. [+251, -8] She needs to quit her career.. Never in my life have I seen a singer lash out like this towards people who are enjoying her voice, her song.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+217, -6] Didn’t JYP say they consider character very important? How is this the attitude of a person with good character?
10. [+186, -2] She’s getting even more hate because she put up the faces of fans who sent her DMs up on her stories
11. [+162, -5] It’s a bit mean of her to say that she doesn’t want to release the song anymore because people are being rude by asking her about the song. Shouldn’t her fans who have been waiting for her song be more important than them? How she handled this is a problem but so are the fans who keep asking for the song after she’s explained it before.
12. [+136, -2] She’s the only one crossing the line. How dare she even call her fans ‘kids’ ㅋㅋㅋ She talks like she’s in her fifties/sixties
13. [+110, -6] She barely has any fans, she should be good to them… who would listen to your songs otherwise?
14. [+106, -8] JYP can put their artists through character training all they want but some people are just rotten from the roots
15. [+102, -5] Not sure what pissed her off in the first place… People just like her song and want to hear more of it.. She should be grateful as a singer that there are people who like her songs… and yet she’s publicly attacking them instead
Kpop Hit – share the Kpop vibes
The best FREE game about Kpop ever:
👉 For Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=vn.ninhkidd.bestkpopever
👉 For iPhone/iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id944222617