Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+2,203, -17] I doubt he cares at all about this ramen stuff, he’s too busy hitting the gym and the saunas
2. [+1,862, -18] Wow… people have been boycotting the chain ever since the scandal broke out, the store owners must be going crazy on the inside
3. [+1,542, -32] Expensive and not good…
4. [+70, -0] Sorry to the store owners but let’s continue the boycott!!! Until the day Seungri is penalized~~~
5. [+65, -1] Store owners? Aren’t they all his friends and relatives?
6. [+23, -0] Reminds me of when he held that chain meeting on ‘I Live Alone’, tsk tsk
7. [+22, -1] “This store has nothing to do with Seungri” who would believe that? The only way to be sure is to boycott it.
8. [+21, -1] There’s something called an owner’s risk that these store owners are forgetting, tsk tsk. They knew when they signed on with this chain that if their success was dependent on Seungri and Big Bang, so would be their decline if Seungri got into a scandal. Did they not calculate that?
9. [+20, -2] The boycotts must be getting even worse now with the Korean-Japanese relation issues going on
10. [+12, -2] It’s their fault for jumping into business with a clown. Seungri is not a professional restaurateur. They opened all these restaurants believing in his popularity. They can try to sue him all they want, they won’t win against him. They’re better off just changing their restaurant name and improving their recipes.
Kpop Hit – share the Kpop vibes
The best FREE game about Kpop ever:
👉 For Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=vn.ninhkidd.bestkpopever
👉 For iPhone/iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id944222617