Source: Insight via Instagram
1. [+1,462] Nevermind the small face, let’s please promote wearing our masks fitted properly
2. [+1,009] Face masks come in so much variety these days, she should’ve bought a smaller size. Her face mask is useless if it’s that big and loose. We all know that celebrities have small faces, why would she purposely wear it like this unless to make her face seem even smaller?
3. [+514] What’s more important, smudging your make up or catching the virus? ㅠㅠㅠ Celebrities, please wear your face masks properly.
4. [+581] So damn sick of obsessing over face sizes
5. [+479] Please fit your face masks properly. I’m scared that people are going to copy her thinking that wearing a bigger face mask will make their face look smaller.
6. [+566] Surely she’s not purposely wearing a larger mask to prevent her make up from smudging???? Her face is already small but it feels like she picked an even bigger mask on purpose.
7. [+268] Her mask is big.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I have a small-ish face so I usually tie a knot around my face masks to make it fit better. I think celebrities just want to seem more special than the rest of us so they purposely buy bigger face masks and wear it like this instead of tying knots or fitting them better.
8. [+207] It looks like she’s wearing underwear…
9. [+44] What’s the point in even wearing one at this point?
🏵💮🌼 Kpop Hit – share the Kpop vibes 🌼💮🏵
💜💜💜 An UNBELIEVABLE FUN GAME for BTS: A.R.M.Y Quest 💜💜💜
📱 For iPhone / iPAD: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/army-quest-into-bts-universe/id1480503654