Source: Joy News 24 via Nate
1. [+1,311, -63] He lucked out
2. [+1,119, -37] What about his stuff left back at his unit? He can’t even say bye to his friends? ㅋ
3. [+884, -42] He totally lucked out
4. [+108, -6] He didn’t really luck out. Even if he were to go back to his unit, he’d basically just sleep a night and be discharged again ㅋ I think he’d actually be more upset that he didn’t get to say bye to his fellow soldiers ㅋㅋㅋㅋ sounds like the best replies haven’t served yet
5. [+69, -2] This was his last break so even if he was allowed back to his unit, he’d basically be discharged a day or two after anyway. I wonder if he really “lucked out” by not getting to say bye to the people he spent over a year with. It’s usually the last day that soldiers exchange letters and farewell cards. I think he’d be sad… though it’s up to the individual.
6. [+54, -3] Uh, have none of the comments served in the army?;;;; It’s actually quite important for people to say proper farewells on their last days;;;; it’s a precious moment for most people;;;;
7. [+47, -2] I wouldn’t say he “lucked out” by getting to go home 3 days earlier because of the coronavirus. He spent two years with those people and didn’t even get to say bye…
8. [+35, -2] This guy must have luck always following him around. I remember when he joined 2PM, his trainee story was that he had the shortest training period out of all the members.
9. [+34, -1] Must be sad that he didn’t get to say bye to his unit ㅠ good job and expecting more promos from you~ ^^
10. [+30, -2] That’s so sad… it’s usually when you say bye to everyone at the end that you really feel the heartstrings.
🏵💮🌼 Kpop Hit – share the Kpop vibes 🌼💮🏵
💜💜💜 3,000,000+ A.R.M.Y are playing this FREE BTS GAME 💜💜💜
🤔🤔🤔 How about you? Get it now! ≧◠ᴥ◠≦✊ ≧◠ᴥ◠≦✊
📱 For iPhone / iPAD: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1080889409